there really is a picture here. check your browser version. i think it's time for a new one

4sog link thephotos link stuff link links link hard/software link

the spacer 7 January, 2001 - the pinewood derby
This is Jack's last year to race in the Pinewood Derby. We've never won a trophy before. Tripp and Jack took most of these photos.
the spacer

We started derby day off with a hearty breakfast - leftover pizza. there really is a picture here. check your browser version. i think it's time for a new one
there really is a picture here. check your browser version. i think it's time for a new one The car was tuned up and ready. We spent countless hours in preparation. Actually, we didn't spend all that long working on it.
There was a pretty good turnout. The crowd did get a little rowdy. Some kids brought large, obnoxious galleries of fans. We were happy when they lost. there really is a picture here. check your browser version. i think it's time for a new one
there really is a picture here. check your browser version. i think it's time for a new one There are two tracks. Winners' bracket races on the good track, losers' bracket races on the lousy track.
Jack and I usually bet on the races - 25 cents a race - and Jack usually wins a few bucks. This year I won a dollar. there really is a picture here. check your browser version. i think it's time for a new one
there really is a picture here. check your browser version. i think it's time for a new one Jack won third place. He's going to the district finals. We may need to do a little serious work on this car so he doesn't get wacked too soon.
After the races we went to Outback for the celebration dinner. Jack was a little put out over the 30 minute wait. there really is a picture here. check your browser version. i think it's time for a new one
there really is a picture here. check your browser version. i think it's time for a new one Beckie was a lot more cheerful.